Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Chicmuse.



Today’s tribute will be to The Chicmuse. I have been following Denni’s phenomenal blog for about seven months now and sometimes I wonder what in the world I did wrong in life to not be able to have her closet. Besides being a superb stylist (she styled the BarIII for Macy’s collection back in July), Denni’s wardrobe is outrageous. She currently owns my two favorite shoes at the moment (the Prada Suede sandals and the Stella McCartney Morgana Patent Pointed Slingbacks), and the only dress I’d ever wear if I were to own it (Dolce&Gabanna F/W2011 sequined dress). Denni also is queen of the best topknot I have ever laid eyes upon.
What’s so wonderful about Denni’s blog is that she is exactly what we fashion-obsessed want to be: the quintessential Parisian fashionista. For me, she is a source of inspiration in the form of risk. While I feel like American fashion, especially Southern California fashion is somewhat safe and boring, Denni shows readers how to take risks with sequins, bold color choices, and sky-high heels. She has a tendency to take what is trending and make it every day wearable.
I recently went way back and read some of Denni’s very first postings and found myself getting excited at the prospect that I could possibly become the next Chicmuse. She started her blog the same way that most of us do, to share her love of fashion with the world and to show the influence fashion has on the world. I see Denni and her blog as an inspiration to both my current and future life and blogstyle.
Je vous remercie, Denni pour tous que vous avez, et nous continuerons à partager. Bisous d'une fan adorant.

xx,
Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment